Available in Red
| 2005 Specifications
print and fill out THIS
order form completely and return it with deposit or call
us at (219) 932-3588 to order. Don't forget that we can completely
customize your bike for you as we are building it, take a look
at the options on the customization
page we have available for you to choose from or
order a Service Honda SRX250R kit to convert
your 400 into a 250R. Bikes will be shipped based on receipt of
the SRX250R in Action! Click here.
start at $4999
Quads start at $8999
Honda SRX250R Kit
(click images to enlarge)
The kit consists of a new Honda frame gusseted and powder coated
black. A new, complete 2001 Honda CR250 engine with a Built forward
kick starter, a new high performance nickel plated exhaust, complete
intake including carb and airbox, and complete cooling system
All the kit components are installed and ready to run. You need
to send us your swingarm and subframe or you can order these parts
from us. Any parts ordered from us will be installed when possible.
We will need the VIN from your existing TRX400EX and a copy of
your drivers license. You can fax these in to us when you order
The kit is only $4999 plus
Service Honda SRX250R Exclusive Features
• Powerful and durable 250 cc 2-stroke engine is the most
powerful engine fitted to any sport atv.
• Backwards kick starter for easy convenient starting.
• The ultra-lightweight SRX250R weighs only 310 pounds.
• Additional frame gusseting for durability in severe use.
• Fully customizable with a wide range of options, including
swingarms, a-arms, and shocks tuned specifically for the Service
Honda SRX250R prior to delivery.
• High performance liquid cooled two stroke single cylinder
engine with 66.4 mm x 72.0 mm bore and stroke and 8.5:1 compression
• Six pedal reed valve improves throttle response and power
• CRV rotary/flap exhaust valve has longer extentions on
the side of the flap to better follow the exhaust port shape for
increased internal turbulence, improved exhaust scavenging, and
• Expansion chamber is nickel plated and tuned to meet atv
requirements for torque and useable horsepower.
• 16-bit processor in the ignition CPU provides fast data
calculation and accurate timing for the solid-state 3-D map style
• Lightweight 38 mm Flat slide Mikuni TMX carburetor adds
both initial throttle crispness and excellent throttle response
to compliment the engines abundant power.
• Custom aluminum radiator futures 35% more core area than
the original SRX250R for significantly improved heat dispersion.
• New radiator directly interchanges with original SRX250R
radiator allowing original SRX250R owner to upgrade and allowing
easy field service-ability for the new SRX250R using existing
• Steel water pump gear for excellent reliability in ATV
• Durable, smooth shifting close ratio five speed transmission.
• Primary kickstarting allows starting in any gear.
• Rugged steel frame with removable sub frame for easy maintenance.
• Independent double wishbone front suspension.
• Pro-link rear suspension with fully adjustable large diameter
aluminum body Showa shock absorber is standard.
• Beautiful one-piece cast aluminum swingarm offers exceptional
• Radial tires for exceptional handling.
• Triple disc brakes provide superb stopping power.
• Aggressive body style compliments the all sport appearance.
• Lightweight aluminum wheels reduce unspring weight for
• Durable heavy duty o ring sealed drive chain.